I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by a fellow blogger, Valerie from thekitchenrevival.com. Thank you Valerie! Her blog is full of great recipes so be sure to check her out.
The rules for accepting this award are:
Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on their blogs to let them know.
Here are 7 things about me…
- I am originally from New Jersey but I have lived all over the East Coast from New York all the way down to Florida.
- I knew something was special when I first met my husband but I didn’t know what until later when I found out my husbands family moved from Illinois to Florida at the same time my family moved from Virginia to Florida. We ended up working at the same place after an incredible series of events. This is the sole reason I believe in destiny.
- I have worked with animals professionally since I was 17 including 3 years at an animal hospital that worked very closely with the township animal control. Stray and impounded animals would be dropped off at the hospital by animal control for the sole purpose of euthanizing them. Thanks to the help of many rescues, foster homes, and donations from animal lovers I was able to save over 100 cats and dogs that were held for euthanasia and given no other chance.
- I moved to Iowa after looking at a map of the whole country and one by one marking off places to live for one reason or another trying to find a good place to raise my family. This may seem crazy but it was the best choice I ever made. In fact, the day I moved in to my new home, my mailbox had a highly circulated magazine in it with their list of 10 best places to raise a family and the town I just moved to was number 7.
- My favorite show of all time is I Love Lucy, I have seen every episode thousands of times but it still makes me laugh. I love that I can put on any episode and watch it with my daughter while not having to worry about inappropriate content.
- I was raised a city girl but these days you will find me riding shotgun in my husbands four wheel drive pick up down a gravel road. Usually listening to his favorite country songs that I never thought I would like on our way to go fishing.
- I absolutely love to cook, craft, clean, organize, and take care of my family. I feel blessed that I get to do all of these things daily and now I can share it with you.
These are the 15 bloggers that I nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award
Kylie from someonematernal
Jess from sweetestthingblog
Destini from thebariatricbeauty
Kelly from kellysclassroomonline
Jennifer from suburbinnati.com
Audrey from mischiefandshenanigans
Kate from making-space
Celeste from educationhighway
La Tonia from risingjoyfulness
Alison from shortcutsaver
Suzanne from teachingfromatacklebox
Erin from wooftweetwaah
Trinity from agirlandthegoodlife
Jann from newtoncustominteriors
Carol from orthodoxmom3