Thanks to Poise Free Samples I am able to make an Easter Craft with my bulky old period pads that are no longer needed for my LBL. I was able to try out poise to help with a common problem a lot of women deal with, Light Bladder Leakage.
WHAT IS LBL?
• One in three women experience Light Bladder Leakage (LBL) – little leaks that can be triggered by everyday occurrences like coughing, sneezing, laughing and exercise.
• Weak pelvic floor muscles, pregnancy, childbirth and weight gain are just a few LBL contributors.
WHAT CAUSES LBL?
Just as no two women are alike, there’s no single reason that LBL happens. Some of the most common things that lead to uninvited leaks include:
• Physical changes from childbirth, pregnancy, hysterectomy or menopause
• Being overweight
• Complications from surgery, stroke, or chronic diseases like diabetes, multiple sclerosis (MS) or Parkinson’s disease
• Bladder or urinary tract infections
• Bladder irritants (certain foods and beverages)
I have found the perfect product to help me with LBL, Poise Thin Shape Pads.
Designed to move with your body, new Poise Thin-Shape pads feature Super Absorbent Material and a thin flex design for extraordinary protection without all of the bulk from period pads but still 3x drier!
Now I can make an awesome Easter Craft out of all the extra bulky fluff I pulled out of my old period pads.
To get started you will need pink card stock, a photo of your child, glue stick, scissors and a period pad.
First I cut out the face from the photo and then cut out a circle slightly bigger from the card stock. I then cut out a couple of bunny shaped ears and glued the face to the circle and the ears to the top.
I then cut out a larger oval for the body and a couple of cute shapes for feet, these don’t have to be perfect. You will be adding fluff when #RecycleYourPeriodPad and it will cover any imperfections. Glue the head and feet to the body.
Here is the fun part, rip open that bulky pad and pull the fluff out, thankfully you have a free sample from poise coming, so you won’t worry about wasting anything!
Cover that bunny and be sure to visit Poise for free samples right away! Happy Easter and Happy Crafting!