This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Scooter’s Coffee in Cedar Rapids, all opinions are my own.
I love to be efficient and that goes double for when I am out running errands.
It drives me crazy when I forget something at the store and have to drive all the way back, wasting a bunch of my time driving around town.
That’s why I am super excited that there is yet another Scooter’s Coffee in Cedar Rapids and this one is conveniently located at 6600 Kirkwood Blvd SW Ste 500 in Cedar Rapids.
If you haven’t had the privilege of trying a delicious drink or pastry from Scooter’s Coffee, I suggest you stop in and treat yourself!
The new location has a nicely decorated interior with spacious booths for filling with friends and family while sharing the delicious treats Scooter’s Coffee has to offer.
Everyone will find a favorite and each flavor can be served as a hot coffee, an iced coffee, or a blended coffee.
That is perfect for someone like me, I never know what I want and this allows me to try a bunch of different flavors, temperatures, and styles.
Even if I instantly regret my decision and have the urge to order something else, I know that the possibilities seem endless at Scooter’s and I will soon be back to try a different drink.
My suggestion would be to try out the Lucky Leprechaun and Pot o’ Gold blenders, they are only available for a limited time.
Plus the Lucky Leprechaun and Pot o’ Gold are the featured products for the month of March.
The Lucky Leprechaun is made up of delicious white chocolate and mint, appealing to two of my biggest cravings.
The Pot o’ Gold is another tasty flavor combination of Butterscotch and Caramel.
I suggest that you stop whatever you are doing right now and swing through a Scooter’s Drive-Thru or stop inside if you have the time, and grab one of these drinks or take advantage of this week’s deals below.
Monday, March 5 – Half Off Caramelicious®
Tuesday, March 6 – Half Off Mocha or White Mocha
Wednesday, March 7 – Half Off Fruit Smoothies
Thursday, March 8 – Half Off Turtle Latte
Friday, March 9 – Half Off Any Drink with Purchase of a Food Item
Here is a little more information about Scooter’s Coffee.
- Scooter’s Coffee is approaching nearly 200 stores in 15 states across the United States.
States Include: Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, South Dakota, Texas, California, Georgia, Oklahoma, Colorado, Utah, Florida, Arizona
- It was founded in Bellevue, NE in 1998 by Don and Linda Eckles, who are still involved with the company to this day
- They handcraft their pastries at the bakery in that same building (think homemade cinnamon rolls!)
- They are known for fast service, but quality is important – you won’t find automatic shots of espresso here– They hand-tamp the espresso, so they can ensure the highest quality
- A partnership with the Arbor Day Foundation to source 100% shade-grown coffee to protect the rainforests reaffirms Scooter’s Coffee’s commitment to contribute to a “chain of good,” at home and abroad.
Don’t miss this St. Patrick’s Day Special Offer – Free small drink for first responders and follow Scooter’s on Facebook for other giveaway and exclusive offers!
Be sure to enter the giveaway below to win a $25 Scooter’s Gift Card that can be used at any Scooter’s Coffee location. Click here to learn more about Scooter’s Coffee, check out the full menu and find your nearest location.