This post for Peach Dairy Free Coconut Milk Ice Cream Recipe contains affiliate links which means that if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will receive a small portion of the sale at no additional cost to you.
Looking for a delicious and easy way to make dairy-free ice cream? Look no further than this 3-ingredient peach dairy-free ice cream recipe!
This recipe is perfect for those who are lactose intolerant or vegan, and it is also a great way to use up frozen peaches.
To make this ice cream, you will need only three ingredients: frozen peaches, coconut milk, and honey.
Simply blend all of the ingredients together until smooth, and then freeze the mixture in an ice cream maker or freezer-safe container.
After a few hours, you will have a delicious and creamy dairy-free ice cream that is perfect for a hot summer day.
This recipe is a great way to enjoy the taste of summer without any of the dairy. It is also a great way to get creative with your ice cream flavors.
Try using different types of fruit, such as strawberries, blueberries, or mangoes.
You can also add in nuts, seeds, or chocolate chips for a more decadent treat.
So next time you are looking for a delicious and refreshing treat, give this 3-ingredient peach dairy-free ice cream recipe a try.
You won’t be disappointed!
Why You’ll Love this Peach Dairy Free Coconut Milk Ice Cream Recipe
Here are some of the benefits of this recipe:
- Homemade ice cream: This recipe is for homemade ice cream, which is always better than store-bought in my opinion. Homemade ice cream is creamier and has a richer flavor, plus you are in complete control of what goes into the bowl of your ice cream maker. Plus, it is much cheaper this way, homemade dairy-free ice cream is much cheaper than storebought.
- Simple ingredients: This recipe only requires three ingredients, which makes it easy to prepare. All you need is frozen peaches, coconut milk, and honey.
- Creamy texture: This recipe produces a creamy and smooth ice cream texture. The frozen peaches help to create a thick and creamy texture, while the coconut milk and honey add to the richness and creaminess of the ice cream mixture.
- Coconut milk ice cream recipe: This recipe is for coconut milk ice cream. Coconut milk is a great dairy-free alternative to ice cream. It is creamy and has a rich flavor.
- Dairy-free ice cream recipes: This recipe is for a dairy-free ice cream recipe. It is perfect for those who are lactose intolerant or vegan.
- Regular ice cream: This recipe can also be made with regular milk instead of coconut milk. If you are not lactose intolerant or vegan, you can use regular milk to make a traditional ice cream.
- Vegan ice cream recipe: This recipe is also a vegan ice cream recipe. It is perfect for those who follow a vegan diet.
Equipment Needed to Make a Peach Dairy Free Coconut Milk Ice Cream Recipe
This recipe can be made without an ice cream maker, although using one will make it easier.
If you don’t have an ice cream maker, you can make this recipe by freezing the mixture in a freezer-safe container and stirring it every 30 minutes or so for about 3 hours, or until it is frozen and smooth.
If you do have an ice cream maker, you can make this recipe by pouring the mixture into the ice cream maker and churning it according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Once the ice cream is churned, it is ready to serve.
Here are some additional tips for making this recipe without an ice cream maker:
- Use full-fat coconut milk. This will help to create a richer and creamier ice cream.
- For best results, use high quality ingredients and avoid using a liquid sweetener as it will change the texture of this already sweet treat.
- Freeze the mixture for several hours, or overnight. This will give the ice cream time to freeze and become firm.
- Use a can of full-fat coconut milk. Avoid using lite coconut milk as it will not deliver the soft-serve consistency.
Stir the mixture every 30 minutes or so while it is freezing.
This will help to prevent large ice crystals from forming.
Serve the ice cream immediately after it is churned, or freeze it for later.
Different Methods for Making This Recipe
While this recipe doesn’t require an ice cream maker, it does make things easier.
You could also use a food processor in place of a high-speed blender but since we are working with frozen peaches, you will need something to liquefy the frozen fruit.
The good news is that this simple recipe is versatile, it can serve as an ice cream base recipe that will deliver a different final result by adding some other simple ingredients.
You can also top the ice cream with your favorite toppings, such as chocolate chips, nuts, or fruit.
A great alternative to this nice cream is to add in different kinds of fruit. Strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries make a great substitute.
For even creamier ice cream, you can substitute cans of coconut cream for the cans of coconut milk that this easy recipe calls for in the recipe card.
What Milks Can Be Used for Dairy Free Ice Cream?
Coconut milk and coconut cream are both made from the grated flesh of coconuts, but they have different fat content and textures.
Coconut milk is thinner and has a lower fat content, while coconut cream is thicker and has a higher fat content.
If you don’t have coconut milk on hand and don’t require non-dairy ice cream, you can use heavy cream as a substitute.
Heavy cream has a similar fat content to coconut cream, so it will give your recipe a rich and creamy texture.
However, it is important to note that heavy cream does not have the same coconut flavor as canned coconut milk. If you want your recipe to have a strong coconut flavor, you may want to add a teaspoon or two of coconut extract.
You could also use oat milk if you prefer but it will not deliver the same creamy coconut milk ice cream texture as this recipe. If you decide to use oat milk, use full-fat oat milk for the best results. The same goes for almond milk ice cream.
If you are using something other than coconut milk in your peach ice cream recipe, you may want to consider adding guar gum.
Guar gum will help to thicken the ice cream and prevent it from becoming icy and grainy. It will also help to extend the shelf life of the ice cream.
You can find my preferred brand of coconut milk here, it is the best full fat coconut milk in my opinion and I often use this one for my vegan ice cream base.
It’s really good as a base for sugar free vanilla ice cream when paired with this high quality vanilla extract.
Sweetening Options for Creamy Ice Cream
If you prefer to add a sweetener, use pure maple syrup, cane sugar, corn syrup, or agave nectar for the best texture.
If you are using fruit to make your churned ice cream, I would suggest adding in less sugar because the fruit really does a great job of creating a sweet ice cream flavor all by itself.
Ingredients Needed for this Recipe
- 12-16 Ounces of Frozen Peaches
- 26 Ounces of Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup of Honey
How to Make Peach & Chocolate Soft Serve Ice Cream
Enjoy the satisfaction of making your own dairy-free ice cream with a star rating worthy of its deliciousness by customizing the best coconut milk ice cream with your favorite flavors!
To make a peach and chocolate ice cream, simply blend frozen peaches, coconut milk, a couple of teaspoons of cocoa powder, about a 1/4 cup of melted dark chocolate chips, and a touch of honey together until smooth.
Then, freeze the mixture in an ice cream machine or a freezer-friendly container. After a few hours, you’ll have chocolatey and creamy dairy-free ice cream with a soft serve consistency.
Serve this chocolate coconut milk ice cream in a loaf pan or an airtight container, and don’t forget to sprinkle some sea salt and chocolate chunks on top for an extra burst of flavor.
This homemade vegan ice cream, made with the best coconut milk, delivers a rich chocolate flavor that will satisfy your sweet tooth.
Whether you use a Cuisinart ice cream maker or freeze the mixture in ice cube trays or a loaf pan, this recipe guarantees a creamy and delightful treat.
To keep it fresh for a long time, cover the container with plastic wrap or saran wrap and store it in the freezer.
More Homemade Ice Cream Recipes
If you liked this post sharing a Peach Dairy Free Coconut Milk Ice Cream Recipe, you may enjoy some of these easy ice creams that can be whipped up at home.
Indulge in a delightful frozen treat with these mouthwatering ice cream recipes! From guilt-free options to rich and creamy flavors, you’ll find something for every craving.
Dive into the world of frozen delights with the Blender-to-Freezer Ice Cream recipe, a quick and easy method that requires no churning.
For a guilt-free indulgence, try the Guilt-Free Ice Cream Sandwiches, where you can savor the sweetness without any remorse.
If you follow a keto lifestyle, the Easy Keto Chocolate Ice Cream will satisfy your chocolate cravings while keeping you on track.
Explore the tropical flavors of the Coconut Ice Cream recipe, transporting you to a sunny paradise with every spoonful.
For a refreshing twist, the Raspberry Creamsicle Recipe combines the tanginess of raspberries with the creamy goodness of a classic creamsicle.
So grab your favorite toppings and dive into these delectable frozen treats!
Sign up for the newsletter and follow along on social media so you never miss another recipe post again!
- 12-16 ounces of Frozen Peaches
- 26 Ounces of Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup of Honey
- In a blender mix the Peaches, Coconut Milk, and Honey
- Add the mixture to the Ice Cream Maker and allow it to churn the mixture for about 20-30 minutes, depending on the model of ice cream maker you are using.
- If you don't have an ice cream maker, add it to an airtight container and freeze it overnight.
- Be sure to stir occasionally to help with the texture if not using an ice cream maker.
About Thirty Something Super Mom
My journey started after a Crohn's disease diagnosis, inspiring a commitment to well-being. This site shares my distinctive approach to healthy living with my collection of nutritious recipes that boast authentic flavors, mimicking the indulgence of traditional dishes. I love sharing guilt free recipes for low carb, keto, gluten-free, paleo, and the specific carbohydrate diet. I also share tips on natural living, including homemade cleaners and cleaning hacks. I also share my experience as a veterinary technician and pet groomer, to integrate pet health tips, homemade dog food recipes, and grooming insights to ensure your pets thrive.