I’m Melissa, a super mom who likes to create & share healthy yet easy recipes, DIY projects for the home, workout tips as well as motivation.
You can usually find me in the kitchen whipping up something delicious, working on a home decor project or having fun with my family.
I enjoy working out, eating healthy, being creative, and traveling with my family.
I am passionate about inspiring others to improve their lives by following my journey, as I improve mine.
After a long battle with Ulcerative Colitis, I discovered a healthier lifestyle that heals my mind and body.
I enjoy working out and have found that it helps me physically as well as mentally. As someone who has struggled with my health as well as my weight in the past, I am so happy to share what I have learned along the way from out of shape mom to being in the best shape of my life.
While I still have some work to do, I am proud of how far I have come and look forward to sharing my journey with you.
As seen on KGAN CBS2 and KFXA FOX NEWS sharing my favorite recipes and products.
As a blogger, I love working with brands that I can trust not only for my family but for my readers as well. I feature products that I love while telling a story showcasing the product in high-quality photos, and keyword-driven search engine-optimized posts that will bring traffic to your site.
What a feature will look like:
Click the links to check out some of the most popular posts featured on the site including recipes, travel, DIY, reviews, and more.
- Recipes– Lemon Soaked BBQ Pork Chops – This post has been pinned over 9 thousand times!
- Interviews-Two of my favorite interviews was one with singer/songwriter Sherryl Crow and the other is with a comedian known best for That Rock Show & from the Comedy Central show Crank Yankers, Jim Florentine
- Travel-See what it’s like to enjoy a Romantic Weekend away in the Quad Cities or spend some time in Colorado with the family at beautiful places like Rocky Mountain National Park & checking out the sites in Central Colorado. My readers love to take their families on adventures, please reach out if you would like me to feature a specific destination, attraction, event, or place to stay that my readers would enjoy learning about!
- Home Decor- How to Build a Plank Wall – Home Improvement projects with tips & tricks to make it easy!
- Videos- Deep Dish Pizza Recipe-In this post you can see an example of a recipe video.
- Crafts & DIY Projects- Check out this Garden Post Light DIY and an easy tutorial with an instructional video showing how to craft DIY Flower Crayons
These are just a small portion of the topics covered, click here to be directed to the home page to check out more posts like DIY, crafts, pets, health, fashion, and so much more.